First, THANK YOU to everyone who has reached out to me after I shared some personal things the other night. I really appreciate your kind words and support. Thank you is just not enough. It wasn't easy to open up the way I did. I think no matter who you are, in the back of your mind you wonder if the decision you made was the right one. Instead, so many of you have reached out to me and it gave me a fresh look at my business.
I'm far from perfect and I cannot blame anyone for what is going on. My business can always improve and I've already worked on a few things that needed some love:
- Referral Program (which is pretty awesome!). It's not that I didn't have one, it's just that it wasn't clear and visible.
- Added Fresh 48 Newborn sessions. Something I've been wanting to do for years!
- I've thought of ways to connect more with YOU. If you're on Facebook & Instagram, and would like to follow along, give me a 'like' :)
- Working on a very special project that I look forward to sharing. I hate to be so vague but I promise it's good!
- A list of helpful posts just for you. So keep an eye out on the blog.
- Continue to let you all in on what's happening behind the scenes.
Let's move on to some fun stuff I've ben up to this past week.
Klaudia has been such a great friend to me and she recently decided to portfolio build - YAY! I'm super proud of her because she just had her first session which was amazing. I snuck in a view pictures of her shooting but also some of this adorable family. You can see Klaudia's work here.
If you're in Arizona, you may want to check this out.
I haven't used this location in 2 years I think. Obviously, I've been missing out because it has some of the most beautiful light ever.
To end this week's Monday Musings I'll leave you all with this adorable picture of our dog Willet.
PS: There is ONE spot left for the Beginner Photography Workshop starting this week.